Playing on the Manor since 1901
Coalpit Heath FC in its present form was reformed in 1990 by two local mums with sons at the Manor School. The objective being to give local boys a game of football.
Acceptance was made in to the Bristol Junior League playing games on a Saturday afternoon at the Manor School playing field.
A club committee was formed & sponsorship obtained from companies & individuals in respect of a kit, footballs, goals etc. Many fund raising activities were organised, such as car boot sales, raffles, together with a players verses Dads cricket match followed by a cheese & wine evening held in Local public hose ‘The Ring O Bells’ with Bristol Rovers players in attendance.
The club have managed to trace their roots back to 1901 with a team photograph in front of the Manor Hall but the club are looking for more information & photographs to help build on the clubs origins.